Valocity is committed to protecting any personal information you provide to us. Valocity is bound by the Privacy Act 2020 (the Privacy Act) and the Information Privacy Principles that are set out in the Privacy Act.
What personal information does Valocity collect?
We may collect personal information including your name, address, contact phone number, email address, and website user data (which may include your IP address and cookies).
How does Valocity collect personal information?
Valocity collects and/or receives personal information from:
- you directly (including when registering and completing online forms or transactions, over the telephone, by facsimile, and email);
- publicly available sources.
- third parties where you have authorised us to collect it on your behalf.
- third parties where you have authorised the disclosure.
What does Valocity mainly use personal information for?
We use your personal information:
- to conduct our business;
- to engage third parties on your behalf;
- to provide our goods and services to you;
- to communicate with you, either directly or via one of our service providers, for sales, marketing or research purposes, where you have given consent to receive such communications;
- to improve, enhance and develop our business;
- for customer experience and tailoring your experience with us;
- to verify your identity;
- in a de-identified format for aggregated data insights, data intelligence, data modelling and related purposes;
- to comply with our legal obligations; and
- for any other purposes for which you have given us permission.
Sharing personal information
Valocity may disclose your personal information to:
- third parties who assist us in providing our goods and services;
- third parties who provide services on our behalf;
- anyone else who you have authorised us to disclose it to;
- Other service providers for the purpose of answering your enquiry; and
- comply with any laws.
How does Valocity store and secure personal information?
Valocity complies with the Privacy Act and ensures that all personal information is protected as is reasonable under the circumstances, against loss, unauthorised access, use, modification, disclosure, or misuse.
How can I gain access to my personal information?
You can request access to or correction of your personal information at any time by contacting Valocity at the contact details on this webpage. You can also contact us to update the personal information we hold about you.
Unless otherwise stated you may copy textual material published by Valocity on its website for internal, non-commercial use, but any copyright notice applying to the material must appear on all copies.
Some material on this website including trademarks are owned by third parties. If the copyright owner of any material (including trademarks and logos) published on this website is not Valocity, or if you have accessed material via a link provided on this website, your rights regarding that material will be as defined by the copyright owner of the material concerned.
Except as set out above, all rights to Valocity’s website (including rights in text, graphics, selection, arrangement, and overall website design) are reserved and no right or licence is granted or implied under any copyright, patent, trademark, or other intellectual property right of Valocity or any other party as a consequence of the publication of any material on this website.
No material from this website may be published in any media (including electronic media) without Valocity’s prior written permission.
Valocity is not responsible for the content of any other website, even if you access that website via a link on valocity.co.nz or valocityglobal.com. Valocity provides links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Valocity of that website.
- customising your experience and providing more tailored content and material to you on our website; and
- conducting business and marketing analysis and improving our services.
Purpose and validity of information
Information on this website is primarily of an informative nature. Valocity is dedicated to ensuring that the information on this website is correct and up to date but does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.
Valocity is not responsible for the results of any actions taken on the basis of or in reliance on information on this website.
Valocity disclaims all and any liability to any person in respect of any act done or omitted to be done in reliance on the contents of this website. The views expressed by independent industry analysts and commentators are those of the author only and not necessarily those of Valocity.
The development of Valocity’s products and services is continuous and published information may not be up to date. Some information on this website about Valocity’s products and services is provided through links to other websites.
PO Box 68-093
Newton, Auckland 1145
Last updated: August 2021